Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A baby girl is on the way


So last friday Brandon, Kohan and I went to my ultra sound appt. and we discovered that the "guess" by the nurse on my last ultrasound was wrong. She had told me that she wasnt for sure that it was a boy, but Both Brandon and I were positive that it was a boy. Five generations of two boys in the Evans family was some solid grounds to go by. WELL... we got started on the ultrasound and the technician says "man have I had a run of little girls lately." Well I asked her if we were the first boy in awhile and she said " no honey your a girl too" The look on Brandon's face, i wish I had a camera!! I asked her if she was serious!! Oh yes she is definately a Girl! I am so shocked and so is Brandon. Kohan has been telling us all along that he was having a baby sister. I guess we should have listened!! So I got to buy my first little girlie outfit that wasn't a gift for someone else ~ yay!! Now its deciding on a name~ oh~ and having a little girl has me inspired to start making those cute little flower/bow headbands. We will see how my little craft projects goes.... . who knows maybe I can start making them to sell if I get good enough~~

6 comments:

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Congrats on the girl. They are fun! OK so about the flower/ bow making thing... I am ADDICTED! I am constantly making them for my girls. You will become addicted too. Buying ribbon is now my fav pastime:) You aren't too far away, we should make them sometime:)

The Fish Family said...

That is so exciting! You had me convinced that it was going to be a boy. Kohan is adorable and getting so big. We need to get together sometime soon and let all the boys play, husbands included!! Hope you have a good one and I will talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

You should alwasy go by what your first child says. Rylee kept saying Baylee was a girl all along and nobody but my mom thought she was a girl. Now Rylee wants to know when her baby brother from heaven is coming! YIKES!! Maybe she knows more than me but I am pretty sure there are no more kids coming.

Taralee said...

OH hooray! I was hoping you were having a girl! SO FUN! I'm jealous. I'm really hoping for a cute little redheaded girl!

The Francis 4 said...

Hey! Was blog surfin and came across yoru blog! Very cute! And congrats on your baby girl!

Kourtney Dawn said...

congrats on the girl, they are tons of fun, we are waiting on girl #2 to show up in Jan!