Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday Fun day!


We had a wonderful afternoon in Phoenix, it rained here, while the rest of you got snow! I am so jealous! but to get in the spirit for cooler weather Kohan put on his bear beenie and gloves and growled at everyone that came to the door.... silly Kohbear!! *Note in his pictures his right eye - someone jumped off the couch and hit the coffee table, getting a nice shiner! Thankfully it didn't break open and we avoided the E.R. for some stiches. It just is black and blue and he has one big blood blister! *Nascar was here this weekend, and living 10 minutes from PIR town was crazy!! Kohan fit right in and wore his cowboy hat and watched Nascar racing Sunday afternoon!
I am starting up another blog of bows and headbands that I have made. I should be posting pictures of stuff to purchase soon, so spread the word!!

2 comments:

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Hey Amie!!!
Its Savanna Slone!!! I haven't talked to you in forever... i just wanted to say hi and tell you you have beautiful family!! Jenny is starting a blog, so she will probably comment you when she gets one!!!

C said...

Amy! I'm so excited you are having a girl! Yay! And I love her name. Very cute. Kohan is adorable as always. Hope everything is great and going as planned! Love ya.