Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Runaway..Driver Wanted

Kohan was mad at me so he packed his bags (all toys mind you) and wanted to go to Nanna's house. I told him I would not assist him in his runaway plans. He informed me that he could not drive. So I told he better wait for a driver... no one ever came. So he came in the house and decided he wanted dinner.
And then I open the door to Paiges room and this is what I found :
My little Girl can now stand in her crib. And she was estatic about it. She hasn't even mastered crawling yet. So I had tear apart her crib and lower it so I didn't find her on the ground.
Wonder what tomorrow will bring.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my gosh. she is getting to big
:( but kohan's thing is priceless

The Fish Family said...

Just gotta love kids! Castin is getting more and more feisty too. The things that they come up with though he hasn't figured out the running away thing yet! What a cuie pie Paige is and getting so big. Now that we are in JC hopefully we can get together when there is some nicer weather. Talk to you later~

Kourtney Dawn said...

Thats so darn funny!!! How are you guys doing?? Is Brandon headed to Douglas?? Tera totally did the same thing, she couldn't crawl yet but could pull herself up!!

C said...

Hahaha! Thanks for the laugh. Glad there were no drivers to pick up Kohan! Funny boy. Paige is delicious - I want to eat those cheeks!

Unknown said...

so so cute amy! i cant believe how big they are getting. i love the kohan story haha

Taralee said...

him sitting with his bags packed is slightly funny! kids crack me up.
your little lady looks so happy and squeezable. I'm lovin those chubby cheeks!