Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today's News.

OKay no horse. sad. Brandon didn't think she was a good fit for me. She really needs a lot of work. So I am still in the market...

I have a little news... We are expecting an addition to the family!! I am pregnant!! I am due around March 15th or so, (St. Patti's day) a little luck of the Irish . I am headed to the Dr. at the end of the month so I will know more then. Brandon is so excited and Kohan is still trying to figure out how there is a baby in my tummy. He asked Brandon if he had a baby in his tummy. and Then asked me if he had a race car in his tummy. Too cute!!

2 comments:

The Fish Family said...

That is SO exciting. I am really happy for you. Life gets even crazier with two but it also just gets that much better. Too bad we didn't get to hang out more while your hubby was here. You will have to come back up when it isn't so hot and we can take the kiddos to Out of Africa. I hope that you aren't too sick (Brandon told us that you were preggers last time he was over and that you are already sick!!) and I will talk to you later.

Taralee said...

Oh and CONGRATS on the new little one! That is so awesome! I just love little babies.
PS. YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH THE HOTTEST MOM EVER!