Monday, August 18, 2008

3 Years

Me and Brandon celebrated our third Anniversary on Aug. 6th. Well, we sorta celebrated!! It fell in the middle of the week and Brandon is working out of town, so we were going to celebrated that following weekend. Well once in a blue moon Phoenix gets an acutal storm here in the valley and it hit that weekend. Poor Brandon ended up working round the clock all weekend, And we didn't get to go out. But, he did send me beautiful flowers and bought me some Burberry Britt perfume! So We will have to save the romantic dinner for some other time!
Love you Chico!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Amy, holy crap. I have been looking for your comment you left on my blog like FOREVER ago so I could add you to my list. Sorry I haven't been avoiding you! Congrats on the new baby. Thats funny these babies will be close to the same age apart as our boys! Anyways Im glad to see you are doing good. I will be better now that I have your blog address

Taralee said...

Amy! HELLOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!
How in the hell are ya? I found your little blog off of caitin's. So it looks like you guys are doing good. You still living out in the BFE? ha ha.
Well, I just wanted to say hi!