Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pregnancy Blues

I am so close.

The finish line is within view, and yet it is so far away...

I am HUGE Pregnant at this point. And I am done.

I really enjoyed this pregnancy, more than the last, and was happy, did not complain, kept a positive attitude about the weight gain, back aches, swollen feet and hands, losing my breath everytime I rolled over in bed... and now I am done.

This baby is well cooked at this point and can come out at anytime and I would be more than happy about that. I had my doctor talked into delivering this weekend, but he pushed it back to March 9th last time I was there.

I see him tomorrow and we are going to talk.

Hopefully we can reach a compromise and get her out March 6th (Friday rather than the following Monday). Three days to a 9 month pregnant person is an eternity.

I am pulling out the big guns on this one, water works and all in his office. Wish me luck,

No one likes to see a VERY PREGNANT person cry. Hopefully.



On another note...My poor Dixie dog had to have surgery yesturday. She had three bladder stones the size of Sugar cubes removed. To a 17lb schnauzer, that freaking huge! I felt so bad for her. So I guess, someone was having a worse time than me. She is doing good, and getting very spoiled, something to keep my mind off of feeling like I am doubling in size everyday...

6 comments:

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

Oh boy do I remember how this felt! I empathize for you and hope that everything goes quickly and safely for you. Hopefully you'll get that little girl here asap.

Kourtney Dawn said...

Good Luck!!! I hope the tears work!!! Everyday is like an eternity when you are big pregnant!!

Caitlin said...

Oh my gosh. Im so glad to be done. I didn't enjoy this pregnancy at all. I hope it works with your doctor. By the way you are so on top of things and I am not. Thank you so much for the cutest blanket and bib and spit up rags. So talented you are :) I love them!

Kourtney Dawn said...

My older sister is looking for a car seat cover, can you by any chance tell me where you gt yours??

TrAvIs aNd SaVaNnA said...

Hey thank you for the comment about my grandpa. we miss him so much, but are so grateful to have family and friends like all of you to lend their support. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby!

Taralee said...

We have a black little schnauzer too! I love her. They are such smart dogs.
Too bad we don't live closer. Fergie could use a good play buddy. It was either Fergie, LaFonda, or Opra...and I couldn't imagine yelling "OPRA, come 'er OPRA!" ha ha.