Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today is the Day...


We have reached the finish line people!! Wooo Hooo!!
Paige Addison is going to make her debut hopefully by this time tomorrow morning.
I am scheduled to go to the hospital tonight at Midnight.
If all goes to plan her Birthday will be
3.6.09.

Though 3.7.09 would not be a bad birthday either -
that is miss Megan Bowles birthday and that would be a very special day to have her as well.
Either way she is going to be a Pisces. Brandon and I going to have one spirited Daughter!



I will surely be posting pictures soon!!

5 comments:

C said...

Yay!!! I'm sorry you had to wait so long, though. I pray that all goes well tonight - good luck! Can't wait to see her cute little face :)

Tater Four Family said...

Oh my Amy!! I am so glad you are having a baby girl! I can not wait to see her beautiful face and meet her in person. I wish you the best of luck and that all goes smoothly. Just remember that I am jobless so if you need anything I can be there in a flash! Good Luck! XOXO ;)

The Fish Family said...

By the time you read this you will have already had her so congrats. That is so exciting and you are going to have to let me know how life with a baby girl is! Today is my nieces birthday and she is such a sweetheart as I'm sure your little one will be too. Can't wait for those pictures!!!

Danielle Christene said...

Oh how exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Kourtney Dawn said...

Yay!! Congrats to the proud mommy and daddy!! I can't wait to see some pictures of the adorable Evans baby!!!